2013/07/04

"error has occurred press and hold power button" happens


One day a friend telephoned me and informed that "his  3DS is in grave trouble". I told him calm down and bring the spoil thing to me for sure. He immediately said: I will come right now. 3 minutes later, here he came.
I saw that he obtained an r4i 3ds card 4.4 and the kernel has been updated to  v1.71 , in accordance with is a 3ds console with software 4.5.0.
I inserted  3ds card into the 3ds machine and the information "error has occurred press and hold power button" come out before my eyes. When returning to the home screen, I found that "Metroid Prime Hunters Demo" is showing at the beginning.
This issuer is quite normal actually, the right thing should be:
Download and run the update file for your 3DS 4.5.x, normally a generally a .NDS file.
This is the only way that the problem could be solved. 
However, My friend's 3DS still refuse to work. 
I told him that the only thing he could do is to order a new card from www.digimartz.com. The R4i RTS can support the latest 3DS V6.1.0-x. The price is quite reasonable, Why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment