2013/06/28

3DS 6.1.0-x coming,spare R4i Gold 3DS and DSTWO Users

Today Nintendo declare that 3DS 6.1.0-x is released, with the new benefit of

1. Further improvements to overall system stability

2. other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience."
R4i Gold 3DS for Nintendo 3DS 6.1.0-X,DSi V1.4.5
It is good for the players, thought, but , as a player, I could not help worrying about flash cart compatible issue. I have a R4i Gold 3DS card I just order two days ago which can play 3DS 6.0.0 directly. I tested it, and it surprisingly worked all right. That means the new R4i Gold 3DS card could not only support 3DS 6.0.0 directly, but do with the 3DS 6.1.0-x without difference. That is awesome.

But the is not over yet. My favorite card is Super DStwo card instead of R4i Gold 3DS card . Thus I tested it as well. When I found that it still could support the new version. My heart is full of happiness,



No comments:

Post a Comment