2013/06/25

Wanna use paypal to order flash carts online?

If you are a veteran of online buying, surely you understand fully that most online shops do not take paypal anymore. Why?

The reason is, in my opinion, that it is Nintendo get Paypal to shut down the accounts of sites that sell flash carts, locking them away from the money too. Take note that Paypal is not legally a bank and thus is not under the same laws and regulations. Because of this, the sites that do still take paypal do it under the table, you often need to e-mail them for the private info and then send the money yourself instead of using their form, etc.

I have always felt upset about this, for paypal is my most used use of payment.

One day, I come cross a online store that is digimartz.com. Surely enough, when I checked came the notice that I can not pay through paypal. When one way out I fell, the custom service email came noting that I could pay with paypal if I want to. Sure enough, I finally check out with paypal thought the process is a little complex.

I would recommed you if you have to order a flash cart from a online store,digimartz.com is really a choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment